CS/CS/SB 314: Petroleum Restoration Program
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Simpson
Petroleum Restoration Program; Revising the eligibility requirements of the Abandoned Tank Restoration Program; renaming the low-scored site initiative the low-risk site initiative; revising the conditions for eligibility and methods for payment of costs for the low-risk site initiative; reducing the number of sites that may be proposed for certain advanced cleanup applications; authorizing property owners and responsible parties to enter into voluntary cost-share agreements under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 Senate - Laid on Table -SJ 687
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 52
• Introduced -SJ 52
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/11/15, 2:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 192
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 192
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 201
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 04/08/15, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 378
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 378
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/16/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 427
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 687
• Substituted CS/HB 733 (Died on Calendar in Senate) -SJ 687
• Laid on Table -SJ 687
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.