CS/SB 100: Pollution Discharge Removal and Prevention
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Simpson
Pollution Discharge Removal and Prevention; Exempting nonprogram petroleum-contaminated sites from the application of risk-based corrective action principles under certain circumstances; revising how cleanup target levels are applied where surface waters are exposed to contaminated groundwater; providing additional contamination cleanup criteria for brownfield sites and brownfield areas; revising the eligibility requirements of the Abandoned Tank Restoration Program, etc.
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 11
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 10/07/15, 2:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 124
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 124
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 10/20/15, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 128
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 128
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 11/19/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 11
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/03/16, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 305
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/10/16
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 308
• Read 2nd time -SJ 339
• Amendment(s) adopted (588916) -SJ 340
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 340
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 398
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 398
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 634
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
• Received -HJ 633
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/HB 697 -HJ 718
• Read 2nd time -HJ 718
• Amendment(s) adopted (594423) -HJ 723
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 738
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 738
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (594423) -SJ 956
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 960
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 960
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-184
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.