CS/SB 1534: Housing Assistance
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Simmons
Housing Assistance; Revising the powers that the Florida Housing Finance Corporation may exercise in developing and administering the State Apartment Incentive Loan Program; requiring that State Apartment Incentive Loan Program funds be made available through a competitive solicitation process, subject to certain requirements; requiring that the State Office on Homelessness coordinate among certain agencies and providers to produce a statewide consolidated inventory for the state’s entire system of homeless programs which incorporates regionally developed plans, etc.
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 198
• Introduced -SJ 198
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/26/16, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 245
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 245
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 425
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/25/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/16
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 510
• Read 2nd time -SJ 525
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 627
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 628
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 837
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 836
• Read 2nd time -HJ 872
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 1235 -HJ 872
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 908
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 909
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 838
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-210
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.