CS/HB 359: Sale of Surplus Lands
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Porter ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Combee ; Pilon ; Smith ; Watson, C.
Sale of Surplus Lands; Extends time within which certified appraisals may be obtained for lands to be sold as surplus; revises procedures water management districts must follow for publishing notice of intention to sell surplus lands; authorizes governing boards of water management districts to sell certain lands acquired with Florida Forever funds without first offering title to the lands to the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund; authorizes governing boards of water management districts to sell parcels of land no longer essential or necessary for conservation purposes & valued at or below specified threshold; requires certain notice before sale of such parcels; provides procedures for sale of such parcels.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1075 (Ch. 2016-233)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 32
• Introduced -HJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/02/16, 10:30 am, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 395
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 391
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 405
• Died in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1075 (Ch. 2016-233)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.