CS/HB 213: Immunization Registry
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Massullo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Geller ; Hage ; Roth
Immunization Registry; Revises provisions relating to communicable disease prevention & control program under DOH; provides that students who obtain vaccinations from colleges or universities may refuse to be included in immunization registry; requires submission of opt-out form & removal of information & records from registry; requires health care practitioners to report data to immunization registry; requires district school boards & governing authorities of private schools to establish & enforce policy for age-appropriate screening of scoliosis.
Last Action: 4/17/2019 House - CS passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 2 -HJ 725
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 37
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/05/19, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 37
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 352
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 351
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/19/19, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -HJ 459
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 459
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/28/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 539
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 529
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 550
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 725
• Read 3rd time -HJ 725
• CS passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 2 -HJ 725
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.