HB 1183: Home Medical Equipment Providers
GENERAL BILL by Maggard
Home Medical Equipment Providers; Exempts allopathic, osteopathic, & chiropractic physicians who sell or rent electrostimulation medical equipment & supplies from licensure requirements under certain circumstances.
Last Action: 2/12/2020 House - Placed on Calendar -HJ 551
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Market Reform Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 104
• Introduced -HJ 104
• On Committee agenda-- Health Market Reform Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 3:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Health Market Reform Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 463
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 463
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 505
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 505
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/12/20, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 551
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 551
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.