CS/SB 1450: Environmental Enforcement
GENERAL BILL by Environment and Natural Resources ; Gruters
Environmental Enforcement; Revising administrative penalties for violations of certain provisions relating to beach and shore construction and activities; revising civil penalties for violations of certain provisions relating to the Biscayne Bay Aquatic Preserve, aquatic preserves, water resources, the Pollutant Discharge Prevention and Control Act, the Clean Ocean Act, regulation of oil and gas resources, the Phosphate Land Reclamation Act, and other provisions relating to pollution and the environment, respectively; revising criminal penalties for violations of certain provisions relating to pollution and the environment, etc.
Last Action: 2/13/2020 Senate - On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 02/18/20, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 107
• Introduced -SJ 107
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 01/27/20, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 214
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 221
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 235
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 02/18/20, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.