(c) The secondary metals recycler may provide a check at the time of the purchase transaction, rather than mailing the check as required in paragraph (a), if the seller is:
1. An organization, corporation, or association registered with the state as a charitable, philanthropic, religious, fraternal, civic, patriotic, social, or school-sponsored organization or association, or any nonprofit corporation or association;
2. A law enforcement officer acting in an official capacity;
3. A trustee in bankruptcy, executor, administrator, or receiver who has presented proof of such status to the secondary metals recycler;
4. A public official acting under judicial process or authority who has presented proof of such status to the secondary metals recycler;
5. A sheriff acting under the authority of a court’s writ of execution, or by virtue of any process issued by a court, if proof thereof has been presented to the secondary metals recycler; or
6. A manufacturing, industrial, or other commercial vendor that generates regulated materials in the ordinary course of business.