Any person who shall:
(1) Sell, fraudulently obtain, or furnish any naturopathic diploma, license, record, or registration or aid or abet in the same;
(2) Practice naturopathy under the cover of any diploma, license, record, or registration illegally or fraudulently obtained or secured or issued unlawfully or upon fraudulent representations;
(3) Advertise to practice naturopathy under a name other than her or his own or under an assumed name;
(4) Falsely impersonate another practitioner of a like or different name;
(5) Practice or advertise to practice naturopathy or use in connection with her or his name any designation tending to imply or to designate the person as a practitioner of naturopathy without then being lawfully licensed and authorized to practice naturopathy in this state; or
(6) Practice naturopathy during the time her or his license is suspended or revoked
shall be guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.