(a) “Consumer” means:
1. A prospective purchaser, purchaser, or beneficiary of, or applicant for, any product or service regulated under the Florida Insurance Code, and a family member or dependent of a consumer.
2. An employee seeking assistance from the Employee Assistance and Ombudsman Office under s. 440.191. (b) “Personal financial and health information” means:
1. A consumer’s personal health condition, disease, or injury;
2. A history of a consumer’s personal medical diagnosis or treatment;
3. The existence, nature, source, or amount of a consumer’s personal income or expenses;
4. Records of or relating to a consumer’s personal financial transactions of any kind;
5. The existence, identification, nature, or value of a consumer’s assets, liabilities, or net worth;
6. The existence or content of, or any individual coverage or status under a consumer’s beneficial interest in, any insurance policy or annuity contract; or
7. The existence, identification, nature, or value of a consumer’s interest in any insurance policy, annuity contract, or trust.