CS/SJR 958: State Revenue Limitation
JOINT RESOLUTION by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax ; Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bogdanoff ; Alexander ; Gaetz ; Negron ; Hays ; Evers ; Bennett ; Richter
State Revenue Limitation; Proposes amendments to the State Constitution to replace the existing state revenue limitation with a new state revenue limitation based on inflation and population changes.
Location: Filed with Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (BFT)
- Budget (BC)
- Rules (RC)
• SPB 7050 submitted as a committee bill (SJR 958) by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• Referred to Budget; Rules -SJ 74
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 108
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 02/17/11, 8:30 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 2 -SJ 118
• Now in Budget -SJ 118
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/23/11, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Budget; YEAS 14 NAYS 6 -SJ 118
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 118
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/24/11, 1:15 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 8 NAYS 3 -SJ 118
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 118
• Introduced -SJ 74
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/11
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 116
• Read 2nd time -SJ 185
• Amendment(s) failed (138718) -SJ 185
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 217
• CS passed; YEAS 27 NAYS 13 -SJ 219
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1013
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/11
• Received -HJ 1013
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1063
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1151
• CS passed; YEAS 78 NAYS 40 -HJ 1151
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 851
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.