HM 1047: Nonresident Alien Accounts
MEMORIAL by Diaz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Moraitis
Nonresident Alien Accounts; Urges U.S. Treasury Department to withdraw proposed IRS regulation requiring financial institutions operating in U.S. to report amount of interest income paid to nonresident alien individuals & U.S. Congress to hold hearings to examine negative effects of proposed rule on U.S. & Florida economies & expense to financial institutions.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 91
• Referred to Federal Affairs Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 209
• On Committee agenda-- Federal Affairs Subcommittee, 03/28/11, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Federal Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 342
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 342
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/14/11, 9:00 am, Reed Hall --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/21/11, 11:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 766
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 766
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 887
• Adopted -HJ 888
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 783
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Judiciary -SJ 783
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Judiciary -SJ 752
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SM 1344 -SJ 752
• Read 2nd time -SJ 752
• Adopted -SJ 753
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1103
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.