CS/HB 4087: Traffic Infraction Detectors
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Corcoran ; Trujillo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bernard ; Caldwell ; Drake ; Gaetz ; Garcia, L. ; Ingram ; Patronis ; Plakon ; Smith ; Tobia
Traffic Infraction Detectors; Removes provisions relating to installation & use of such traffic infraction detectors to enforce specified provisions when driver fails to stop at traffic signal; removes provisions that authorize DHSMV, county, or municipality to use such detectors.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in Messages
Location: In messages from House
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Economic Affairs Committee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 135
• Introduced -HJ 135
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/17/11, 8:30 am, Reed Hall
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 10 NAYS 8 -HJ 261
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 257
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 265
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/20/11, 1:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 10 -HJ 762
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 762
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 952
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 995
• CS passed; YEAS 59 NAYS 57 -HJ 995
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.