SB 556: Motor Vehicle Registration Forms
GENERAL BILL by Montford ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sachs
Motor Vehicle Registration Forms; Providing for a voluntary contribution to the Florida Association of Food Banks, Inc., etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1223 (Ch. 2012-181)
Location: In committee/council (CF)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Transportation; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Budget -SJ 49
• Introduced -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/26/12, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
• Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1223 (Ch. 2012-181)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.