CS/SB 1086: Reclaimed Water
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Garcia
Reclaimed Water; Defining the terms “reclaimed water” and “reclaimed water distribution system”; providing that reclaimed water is an alternative water supply and eligible for such funding; authorizing specified contract provisions for the development of reclaimed water as an alternative water supply; prohibiting the exclusion of reclaimed water use from regional water supply planning; prohibiting water management districts from requiring permits for the use of reclaimed water; authorizing permit conditions for certain surface water and groundwater sources; requiring the Department of Environmental Protection and each water management district to initiate rulemaking to adopt specified revisions to the water resource implementation rule, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 639 (Ch. 2012-150) -SJ 1259
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget -SJ 88
• Introduced -SJ 88
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/06/12, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 348
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 348
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 352
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 485
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 02/28/12, 10:45 am, 401 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• Withdrawn from Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 956
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 956
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1259
• Substituted CS/HB 639 -SJ 1259
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 639 (Ch. 2012-150) -SJ 1259
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.