CS/HB 7025: Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Crisafulli ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Holder ; Williams, T.
Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission; Revises requirements for distribution of Florida panther license plate annual use fees; revises source of funds provided to Marine Resources Conservation Trust Fund; authorizes use of funds from vessel registration fees for specified purposes; eliminates requirement for carryover & distribution of certain funds; deletes requirements relating to publication of Florida Wildlife Magazine & creation of Florida Wildlife Magazine Advisory Council; provides conditions under which scuba divers engaging in taking or attempting to take saltwater products are exempt from certain license & permit requirements; removes limitation for duration & frequency of issuance of special authorization for supervised hunting; reduces fee amount for soft-shell blue crab endorsement; adds certain spiny lobster trap violations to offense severity ranking chart of Criminal Punishment Code.
Last Action: 4/8/2012 - Chapter No. 2012-95
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 159
• Introduced -HJ 159
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/18/12, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 238
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 238
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 01/25/12, 2:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 300
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 297
• CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 296
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/22/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 700
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 750
• CS passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 750
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Criminal Justice; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 834
• Received -SJ 834
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Criminal Justice; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 882
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 882
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 804 -SJ 882
• Read 2nd time -SJ 882
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 909
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 909
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1179
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-95
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.