CS/CS/SB 762: Reducing and Streamlining Regulations
GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations ; Criminal Justice ; Hays
Reducing and Streamlining Regulations; Requiring certain appraisers to follow specific standards of professional practice in appraisals involving the restoration of the Lake Apopka Basin; revising certain licensure requirements and continuing education requirements for reactivating a license, certificate, or registration to practice certain professions and occupations regulated by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation or a board or council within the department, including community association management, employee leasing, home inspection, mold-related services, real estate appraisal, cosmetology, architecture and interior design, landscape architecture, construction contracting, and electrical and alarm system contracting, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 517 (Ch. 2012-61), CS/CS/HB 887 (Ch. 2012-72) -SJ 982
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Criminal Justice; Budget -SJ 64
• Introduced -SJ 64
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/19/12, 8:15 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 252
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 252
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/09/12, 1:15 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 500
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 503
• Now in Budget -SJ 500
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 534
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 02/28/12, 10:45 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 743
• Now in Budget -SJ 743
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 746
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 874
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 874
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 976, 981
• Amendment(s) adopted (110594, 137814, 217690, 266672, 387352, 480546, 630490, 738142, 772464) -SJ 976
• Amendment(s) failed (893822) -SJ 982
• Substituted CS/HB 517 -SJ 982
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 517 (Ch. 2012-61), CS/CS/HB 887 (Ch. 2012-72) -SJ 982
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.