SB 466: State Lands
GENERAL BILL by Altman
State Lands; Authorizing individuals and corporations to submit requests to the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund to exchange state-owned land for conservation easements over privately held land; providing criteria for consideration of such requests; encouraging certain operations on such lands, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Location: In committee/council (EP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 36
• Introduced -SJ 36
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 04/09/13, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.