HB 627: Brevard Community College
GENERAL BILL by Tobia
Brevard Community College; Renames Brevard Community College as "Eastern Florida State College."
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1514 (Ch. 2013-45)
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Higher Education and Workforce Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education and Workforce Subcommittee, 02/19/13, 3:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Higher Education and Workforce Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 156
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 156
• Introduced -HJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 03/14/13, 1:30 pm, Reed Hal
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 249
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 249
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1514 (Ch. 2013-45)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.