SB 1424: Public Records/Personal Identifying Information/Department of Transportation or Certain Other Entities
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Evers
Public Records/Personal Identifying Information/Department of Transportation or Certain Other Entities; Providing that personal identifying information about individuals related to the payment of tolls, which is held by the Department of Transportation and certain other entities, is exempt from public records requirements; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; providing legislative findings and a statement of public necessity, etc.
- Transportation (TR)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Transportation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 164
• Introduced -SJ 164
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/14/13, 11:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 208
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 208
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/09/13, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 397
• Now in Rules -SJ 397
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/17/13, 2:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 551
• Amendment(s) adopted (361528) -SJ 551
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 551
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 654
• Passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 654
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 978
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Received -HJ 978
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1009
• Substituted for CS/HB 1333 -HJ 1009
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 1041
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.