The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/SB 606: Northeast Florida Regional Transportation Commission
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Gibson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Thrasher ; Bradley ; Bean
Northeast Florida Regional Transportation Commission; Creating the commission; providing for transportation projects of regional significance; exempting the commission from taxes or assessments; specifying that the commission is not an authority for purposes of specified provisions relating to a discretionary tax, etc.
- Transportation (TR)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• Referred to Transportation; Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 46
• Introduced -SJ 46
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/21/13, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 240
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 247
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 240
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/02/13, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 278
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 278
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/09/13, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 397
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 397
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 597
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 683
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 683
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 974
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Received -HJ 974
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1011
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 345 -HJ 1011
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1051
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 1051
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 986
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-173
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.