CS/CS/HB 7001: Repeal of Education Provisions
GENERAL BILL by Education Committee ; Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee ; K-12 Subcommittee ; Adkins ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Metz
Repeal of Education Provisions; Repeals various provisions of law & removes duplicative, redundant, or unused rulemaking authority relating to education.
Last Action: 4/11/2013 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1096 (Ch. 2013-35), CS/CS/SB 1076 (Ch. 2013-27), SB 1514 (Ch. 2013-45), CS/CS/SB 1664 (Ch. 2013-185) -HJ 511
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee; Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 137
• On Committee agenda-- Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee, 02/20/13, 11:30 am, 306 HOB
• CS by Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 157
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Education Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Education Committee -HJ 152
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 152
• Introduced -HJ 136
• CS by Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 150
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 03/14/13, 1:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS/CS by- Education Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 258
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Education Committee read 1st time -HJ 255
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 271
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/11/13
• Substituted CS/SB 1096 -HJ 511
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1096 (Ch. 2013-35), CS/CS/SB 1076 (Ch. 2013-27), SB 1514 (Ch. 2013-45), CS/CS/SB 1664 (Ch. 2013-185) -HJ 511
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.