CS/HB 793: Community Development Districts
GENERAL BILL by Local and Federal Affairs Committee ; Roberson
Community Development Districts; Provides for dissolution of certain community development districts by majority vote of landowners; provides procedures for calling meeting of district landowners & conducting vote on dissolution of district; provides for notice & effect of dissolution & repeal of certain rules.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died in State Affairs Committee
Location: In committee/council (SAC)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local and Federal Affairs Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 67
• Introduced -HJ 67
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 03/12/14, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 287
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Local and Federal Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 286
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 336
• Died in State Affairs Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.