CS/SB 1126: Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Dean
Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission; Providing that a boating safety course may be offered in a classroom or online; eliminating an exemption from boating safety education requirements for boating law violators; repealing provisions relating to a charge to be applied to areas covered by cooperative agreements with the United States Forest Service over and above the license fee for hunting; conforming provisions relating to the change in responsibility for providing developmental disabilities services from the Department of Children and Families to the Agency for Persons with Disabilities; clarifying the activities authorized under an annual military gold sportsman’s license, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 955 (Ch. 2014-136) -SJ 1022
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations -SJ 92
• Introduced -SJ 91
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/20/14, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 317
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 317
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 322
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/22/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 584
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 584
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1022
• Amendment(s) failed (255208) -SJ 1022
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 955 -SJ 1022
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 955 (Ch. 2014-136) -SJ 1022
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.