CS/SB 1160: Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Evers
Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems; Delaying the effective date of the prohibition against the land application of septage from onsite sewage treatment and disposal systems; requiring the Department of Environmental Protection to examine and report on potential options for safely and appropriately disposing or reusing septage; requiring the department to submit a report of its findings and recommendations, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died in Messages
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Health Policy (HP)
- Agriculture (AG)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Health Policy; Agriculture -SJ 93
• Introduced -SJ 93
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/26/14, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 356
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Health Policy -SJ 356
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 04/01/14, 3:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 441
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 366
• Now in Agriculture -SJ 441
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 04/07/14, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Agriculture; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 459
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 459
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/14
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 1037
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1108
• Amendment(s) adopted (803452) -SJ 1108
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1108
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 1 -SJ 1108
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.