CS/CS/SB 918: Environmental Resources
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Dean ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Margolis
Environmental Resources; Requiring the Department of Environmental Protection to publish, update, and maintain a database of conservation lands; creating the Florida Shared-Use Nonmotorized Trail Network; revising the definition of the term “water resource development” to include technical assistance to self-suppliers under certain circumstances; specifying authority of the South Florida Water Management District to allocate quantities of, and assign priorities for the use of, water within its jurisdiction, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2015 Senate - Laid on Table -SJ 720
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 95
• Introduced -SJ 95
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/04/15, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building --Discussed/Workshop
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/24/15, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 259
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 259
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 270
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 04/08/15, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 378
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 378
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/21/15, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 2 -SJ 634
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 634
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/15
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 636
• Read 2nd time -SJ 719
• Substituted CS/HB 7003 (Died in House returning Messages) -SJ 720
• Laid on Table -SJ 720
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.