CS/SB 1130: Windstorm Premium Discounts
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Simmons
Windstorm Premium Discounts; Providing that an insurer issuing a policy to a new policyholder may accept as valid only specified uniform mitigation verification inspection forms; providing that such requirement does not apply to certain new policies removed from Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Fiscal Policy
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Community Affairs; Fiscal Policy -SJ 111
• Introduced -SJ 111
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/10/15, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 192
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 192
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 210
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/23/15, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 252
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 252
• Died in Fiscal Policy
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.