SM 1228: Regulation of Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Fossil Fuel-Fired Electric Generating Units
MEMORIAL by Evers
Regulation of Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Fossil Fuel-Fired Electric Generating Units; Urging Congress to direct the United States Environmental Protection Agency to revise the proposed regulations that address carbon dioxide emissions from existing fossil fuel-fired electric generating units, etc.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Rules -SJ 119
• Introduced -SJ 119
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 04/15/15, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 5 NAYS 2 -SJ 425
• Now in Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities -SJ 425
• Died in Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.