CS/CS/HB 1309: Publicly Funded Retirement Plans
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Government Operations Subcommittee ; Drake
Publicly Funded Retirement Plans; Requires that actuarial reports for certain retirement plans include mortality tables; specifies requirements; revises information to be included in defined benefit system or plan's annual report to DMS; provides declaration of important state interest; provides effective dates.
Last Action: 6/15/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-157
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 110
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 194
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/17/15, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 7 NAYS 3 -HJ 251
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 248
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 263
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/31/15, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 9 -HJ 365
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 365
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/08/15, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 6 -HJ 506
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 502
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 522
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/15/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 545
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 574
• CS passed; YEAS 78 NAYS 30 -HJ 574
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 451
• Received -SJ 451
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 610
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 610
• Substituted for CS/SB 242 -SJ 610
• Read 2nd time -SJ 610
• Amendment(s) adopted (276912, 725774) -SJ 610
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 677
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 678
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 2 amendment(s) (276912, 725774) -HJ 911
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 81 NAYS 37 -HJ 911
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 912
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-157
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.