CS/SB 1528: Commission on Federalism
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Evers
Commission on Federalism; Creating the Commission on Federalism; providing duties of the commission; providing criteria to evaluate a federal law, agency policy, mandate, or executive order; specifying which sources the commission may rely on in an evaluation, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 142
• Introduced -SJ 142
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/07/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 7 NAYS 3 -SJ 377
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 377
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 386
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.