The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/CS/HB 895: Peril of Flood
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee ; Ahern ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Pilon ; Smith ; Van Zant
Peril of Flood; Provides requirements for coastal management element of local government comprehensive plans; requires certain people to complete elevation data & submit information to Division of Emergency Management; authorizes flexible flood insurance; specifies coverage requirements; revises various provisions regarding provision of flood insurance by insurers.
Last Action: 4/23/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/SB 1094 (Ch. 2015-69) -HJ 748
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 74
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 74
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 03/18/15, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 285
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 281
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 294
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/31/15, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 3 -HJ 365
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 365
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 04/14/15, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS/CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 2 -HJ 589
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 588
• CS/CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 587
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/SB 1094 -HJ 748
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/SB 1094 (Ch. 2015-69) -HJ 748
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.