CS/CS/SB 304: Agritourism
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Community Affairs ; Stargel
Agritourism; Prohibiting a local government from enforcing a local ordinance, regulation, rule, or policy that prohibits, restricts, regulates, or otherwise limits an agritourism activity on lands classified as agricultural; specifying that the conduct of agritourism activity on a bona fide farm or on agricultural lands may not limit, restrict, or divest the land of that classification, provided that such lands remain used primarily for bona fide agricultural purposes, etc.
Last Action: 2/18/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 59 (Ch. 2016-14) -SJ 417
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Agriculture; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 25
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 11/02/15, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 125
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 128
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Rules
• Remaining references corrected to Fiscal Policy -SJ 124
• Now in Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 01/14/16, 10:45 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 25
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 112
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 218
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 218
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 219
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/18/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 417
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 59 -SJ 417
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 59 (Ch. 2016-14) -SJ 417
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.