CS/SB 310: National Statuary Hall
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Legg ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Margolis
National Statuary Hall; Providing for replacement of the statue of General Edmund Kirby Smith in the National Statuary Hall Collection at the United States Capitol; requiring the Florida Council on Arts and Culture and the Department of State to estimate costs associated with the replacement of the statue; providing for submission of the state’s request to the United States Joint Committee on the Library of Congress for approval to replace the statue, etc.
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Fiscal Policy; Rules -SJ 25
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 1 -SJ 125
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 125
• Introduced -SJ 25
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 01/20/16, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Fiscal Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 2 -SJ 239
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 239
• CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 240
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/27/16, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 10 NAYS 3 -SJ 274
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 274
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/10/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 340
• Amendment(s) adopted (596582) -SJ 340
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 341
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 399
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 33 NAYS 7 -SJ 399
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 501
• Received -HJ 501
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/HB 141 -HJ 552
• Read 2nd time -HJ 552
• Amendment(s) failed (911413) -HJ 552
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 584
• CS passed; YEAS 83 NAYS 32 -HJ 584
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 521
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 652
• Approved by Governor -SJ 992
• Chapter No. 2016-41
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.