CS/SB 62: Pediatric Cardiac Care in the Children’s Medical Services Program
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Bean
Pediatric Cardiac Care in the Children’s Medical Services Program; Creating the Pediatric Cardiac Care Advisory Council within the Department of Health; requiring the State Surgeon General to designate certain facilities as Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Centers of Excellence; requiring that the council provide an annual report to the Governor, the Legislature, and the State Surgeon General, etc.
Last Action: 3/7/2017 Senate - CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 138
Location: In committee/council (AHS)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 42
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/24/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 147
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/07/17, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 148
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 148
• Introduced -SJ 42
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 138
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.