CS/CS/HB 377: Limitations on Actions other than for the Recovery of Real Property
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary Committee ; Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee ; Leek ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Renner
Limitations on Actions other than for the Recovery of Real Property; Specifies date of completion for specified contracts for limitation of action purposes.
Last Action: 3/23/2017 House - Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/17
Location: On Special Order Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee; Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 57
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee, 02/16/17, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 272
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee -HJ 269
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee, 03/07/17, 1:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 57
• Favorable by Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 315
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 315
• CS by Civil Justice and Claims Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 262
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/16/17, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS/CS by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 390
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Judiciary Committee read 1st time -HJ 387
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 394
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/17
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.