CS/HB 635: Florida Wing of the Civil Air Patrol
GENERAL BILL by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; Combee ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fischer
Florida Wing of the Civil Air Patrol; Requires certain employers to provide Civil Air Patrol leave & prohibits such employers from discharging, reprimanding, or penalizing patrol members; provides procedures, requirements, rights, & entitlements with respect to such leave & employment; provides for civil actions, damages, & award of attorney fees & costs.
Last Action: 5/2/2017 House - Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/SB 370 -HJ 1064
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Commerce Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 03/08/17, 8:00 am, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 78
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 336
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 332
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 349
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 03/22/17, 9:15 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Commerce Committee; YEAS 26 NAYS 0 -HJ 452
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 452
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/06/17, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/19/17, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 746
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 746
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/17
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 828
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 896
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/17
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 370 -HJ 1064
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/SB 370 -HJ 1064
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.