CS/CS/HB 805: Insurance Policy Transfers
GENERAL BILL by Commerce Committee ; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee ; Ingoglia
Insurance Policy Transfers; Authorizes insurer to transfer residential property insurance policy to another authorized insurer upon expiration of policy term if specified conditions are met.
Last Action: 3/23/2017 House - CS/CS by Commerce Committee read 1st time -HJ 448
Location: On Special Order Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Commerce Committee -HJ 91
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 03/07/17, 4:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Introduced -HJ 91
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 317
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 314
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 349
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/15/17, 2:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 26 NAYS 0
• Now in Commerce Committee
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 03/22/17, 9:15 am, Webster Hall
• CS/CS by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 26 NAYS 0 -HJ 452
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 450
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/17
• CS/CS by Commerce Committee read 1st time -HJ 448
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.