CS/CS/HB 969: Pregnancy Support and Wellness Services
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Quality Subcommittee ; Toledo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Byrd ; Fine ; Fischer ; Grall ; Grant, M. ; Magar ; Rodrigues ; Yarborough
Pregnancy Support and Wellness Services; Requires DOH to contract with not-for-profit statewide alliance of organizations to provide pregnancy support & wellness services through subcontractors; provides duties of department; provides contract requirements; requires services to be provided in noncoercive manner & forbides inclusion of religious content.
Last Action: 4/13/2017 Senate - Received -SJ 410
Location: In committee/council (HP)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 106
• Introduced -HJ 106
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/15/17, 9:00 am, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 4
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 394
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 394
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 394
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/30/17, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 11 NAYS 5 -HJ 521
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 519
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/04/17
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 517
• Read 2nd time -HJ 537
• Amendment(s) failed (969423) -HJ 538
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 569
• CS passed; YEAS 79 NAYS 38 -HJ 570
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 410
• Received -SJ 410
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.