HB 1085: Florida Keys Community College
GENERAL BILL by Raschein ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baez ; Nunez ; Porter
Florida Keys Community College; Changes name of Florida Keys Community College to "The College of the Florida Keys."
Last Action: 4/26/2017 Senate - In Messages
Location: In messages from House
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee; Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 117
• Introduced -HJ 117
• On Committee agenda-- Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee, 03/20/17, 3:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 404
• Now in Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 404
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/27/17, 12:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 464
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 464
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 03/30/17, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 525
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 525
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 845
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 888
• Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 888
• In Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.