CS/HB 211: Cosmetic Product Registration
GENERAL BILL by Health Quality Subcommittee ; Latvala
Cosmetic Product Registration; Deletes requirement that person who manufactures, packages, repackages, labels, or relabels cosmetic in this state register such cosmetic biennially with DBPR; revises annual fee for cosmetic manufacturing permit.
Last Action: 3/23/2017 House - CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 446
Location: Pending Reference Review
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 44
• Introduced -HJ 44
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/21/17, 12:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 446
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.