CS/CS/HB 1243: Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority
GENERAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee ; Raulerson
Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority; Renames authority as Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority; revises authority's composition; adds certain counties to area covered by authority; revises membership, terms, & quorum requirements of governing board; requires board to submit recommendations to Legislature regarding certain committees; requires production of regional transit development plan; requires authority to serve as recipient of certain federal funds.
Last Action: 5/2/2017 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1672 (Ch. 2017-98) -HJ 1064
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 130
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 349
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 03/21/17, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 430
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 419
• Original reference(s) removed: Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Government Accountability Committee -HJ 458
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 458
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/06/17, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/19/17, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 787
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 781
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 792
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/17
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 1672 -HJ 1064
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1672 (Ch. 2017-98) -HJ 1064
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.