CS/HB 1363: Santa Rosa County
LOCAL BILL by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; Williamson
Santa Rosa County; Creates Pace Fire Rescue District; provides charter; requires referendum.
Last Action: 4/24/2017 House - Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17
Location: On Special Order Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 139
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 351
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 03/21/17, 12:30 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 430
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 420
• Now in Ways and Means Committee -HJ 458
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means Committee, 03/29/17, 11:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Ways and Means Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 494
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 494
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/06/17, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/13/17, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 686
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 686
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.