SB 42: Relief of Vonshelle Brothers by the Department of Health
CLAIM/GENERAL by Rodriguez
Relief of Vonshelle Brothers by the Department of Health; Providing for the relief of Vonshelle Brothers on behalf of her daughter Iyonna Hughey; providing an appropriation to compensate Iyonna Hughey for injuries and damages sustained as a result of the alleged negligence of the Brevard County Health Department, an agency of the Department of Health, etc. CLAIM WITH APPROPRIATION: $1,000,000.00
Last Action: 3/8/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 6505 -SJ 911
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Special Master on Claim Bills (SM)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 12
• Introduced -SJ 12
• Recommendation: Unfavorable by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 205
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 205
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 01/25/18, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 226
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 226
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/21/18, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 384
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 384
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/02/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 683
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 683
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/18 -SJ 967
• Read 2nd time -SJ 911
• Substituted HB 6505 -SJ 911
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 6505 -SJ 911
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.