CS/HB 181: Sunshine Scholarship Program
GENERAL BILL by Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee ; Jones ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Alexander ; Cortes, J. ; Lee ; Shaw ; Slosberg ; Willhite
Sunshine Scholarship Program; Establishes Sunshine Scholarship program; provides program & student requirements; provides for funding & rulemaking.
Last Action: 12/8/2017 House - Now in Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee; Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee
• On Committee agenda-- Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee, 12/06/17, 4:00 pm, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Post-Secondary Education Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.