CS/SB 324: Impact Fees
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Young
Impact Fees; Revising the minimum requirements for impact fees, etc.
Last Action: 12/13/2017 Senate - Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 12/05/17, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.