CS/SB 108: Florida Kidcare Program
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Campbell
Florida Kidcare Program; Establishing the Kidcare Operational Efficiency and Health Care Improvement Workgroup as a task force administratively housed in the Department of Health to maximize the return on investment and enhance the operational efficiencies of the Florida Kidcare program, etc.
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 15
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 09/12/17, 3:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building --Meeting cancelled
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 10/09/17, 3:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 102
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 102
• Introduced -SJ 15
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/16/18, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 205
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 205
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 206
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.