CS/HB 497: Hospice Care
GENERAL BILL by Health Innovation Subcommittee ; Stone
Hospice Care; Authorizes hospices, or providers operating under contract with hospice, to provide community palliative care to seriously ill patients & their families.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 House - Died in Health and Human Services Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 44
• Introduced -HJ 44
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 01/23/18, 1:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 412
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 403
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 431
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 431
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Health and Human Services Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.