The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/SB 80: Direct Primary Care Agreements
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Lee ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Young
Direct Primary Care Agreements; Specifying that a direct primary care agreement does not constitute insurance and is not subject to the Florida Insurance Code; specifying that entering into a direct primary care agreement does not constitute the business of insurance and is not subject to the code, etc.
Last Action: 3/7/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 37 (Ch. 2018-89) -SJ 798
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Health Policy; Appropriations -SJ 14
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 09/13/17, 10:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Meeting cancelled
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 10/10/17, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 103
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Health Policy -SJ 103
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 10/24/17, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 101
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 101
• Introduced -SJ 14
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 93
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/18, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 409
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 409
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/18 -SJ 876
• Read 2nd time -SJ 798
• Substituted HB 37 -SJ 798
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 37 (Ch. 2018-89) -SJ 798
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.