CS/HB 69: Child Care Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee ; Antone ; Williams ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bush ; Cortes ; Mercado
Child Care Facilities; Revises minimum licensing standards relating to transportation safety for child care facilities & child care homes; requires DCF to suspend license of child care facility or child care home when child dies under certain conditions.
Last Action: 3/22/2019 House - Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 487
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 27
• Introduced -HJ 27
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 03/20/19, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 479
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 472
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 487
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.