HB 587: Medicaid School-based Services
GENERAL BILL by Andrade ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Eskamani ; Fitzenhagen
Medicaid School-based Services; Revises provisions relating to reimbursement of school-based services by AHCA to certain school districts & private & charter schools; specifies that U.S. Department of Health & Human Services is authorized to waive certain school-based provider qualifications.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Market Reform Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 68
• Introduced -HJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Health Market Reform Subcommittee, 03/19/19, 3:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Health Market Reform Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 460
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 460
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/02/19, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 566
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 566
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/16/19, 2:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 744
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 744
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.